Monday, July 15, 2013

Intro

This blog is a collection of my opinions and mine alone.  These opinions come from my personal interpretations of facts that I have read or personal experiences.  I do understand that some purported facts may be false, that is why I have put in my two cents.  I do not care if you agree or disagree with me.  I welcome constructive dialogue.  The problem with the world is that everyone thinks they are right and will not listen to what anyone else has to say.  I will listen and respond in the manner to which I am treated.

A little about me.  I am an individual, one person among billions that have come before me, exist now, and will come after me.  I learn what I can from my predecessors and contemporaries.  I hope to leave my mark on the future.  I am a male Caucasian, in my early middle ages.  I am college educated, I lean towards the conservative side, but embrace common sense.  I am American all the way through.  I like NASCAR, Star Wars, hockey and books.  I love reading.  I seek an enlightened age of a more civilized time.

All I am asking before you paint me as a white, conservative, sexist, racist is that you read what I have to say, it might surprise you.  I hope to post at least one topic a week.  Love me or hate me, everyone is entitled to my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment